Friday, October 28

Homecoming!

Shaun and "Shaniqua" (a.k.a. Cory) after a few
Yag Bombs

The Party!


Cory, Jennifer and Shaun at the HC!


Last weekend was homecoming... we stayed the nights at Cory's place. Which was nice, until his roomate's twin brother and her best friend decided to get busy Friday night right beneath us and right next to Jennifer. Poor Jennifer. The parade was interesting. The cross country team dresses up in dresses every year and runs around. And we got to see mr. ex-boyfriend Troy riding around a barstool go-kart thing. Yay. But it was fun. We only drank Friday night. I had 40 oz. of Amaretto sour while playing circle of death while partying at Cory's. I was sick of them. Then we went out to the Waterfront, left there, got two slices of pizza at Jeff and Jim's (YUM! I didn't realize how much I missed that pizza!) and then walked back to Cory's. The pull out couch is what we slept on. We were lying there staring at our feet because they were higher than our heads. So we flipped around and slept that way. I am just happy that I fell asleep before the physical enjoyment sounds started. Even though Shaun was awake the whole time. Haha. Saturday we didn't drink hardly at all (just hot chocolate and vanilla McGillicudy's at the parade) and went to the football game. I saw Lisa Schickert and Bishop and I was so happy to talk to them!! We ate at Waterfront after the game and drank soda. We then went back to Cory's and crashed. There was no partying occuring that evening. Then we left at 9 to get home to see my Dad whom I haven't seen since June. Even though he was gone most of the day. Oh, well. I'll see him tomorrow, hopefully.

***Edit: (Sorry loyal viewers) I am going to have to turn on the feature that makes sure you're human... I'm getting sick of automated comments...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog, check out cyberlinx.us we have over 25,000 articles that you can use on your blog or web site
legal
weight loss
women
writing
Don't forget to check out this great site to Increase your energy thanks

dana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dana said...

Figures that I delete my own comment and it has to leave a mark... anyways, I just wanted to apologize for the word verification (if it even works but I'm getting sick of spam comments... see above...

Sarah said...

Looks like you guys had a good time at homecoming. Dana...I'm sad that you made the move here and have not contacted me! I live in your twin city! :( Call me sometime, please.