Sunday, April 30

Sorry!

For all of the ranting on my last blog. But I had to get it out in a constructive manner. It helped! :) And now for some (what I think can be, anyway) unbearable cuteness:

Dora in the kitty tower from where she can spy on the parking lot.



Cora all tired.



Cora's eyes are different colors. This happened after she was closing her 2nd eyelid shut over the eye. It started turning brown. But when the day came for her vet appointment, her eye was all better.


Shaun's parents are in town tonight, and then the Mohrs might come to the cities tomorrow to go to the Mall of America. Chris's 'final' project is monday night - a meal! I wish I could go. Heehee.

It's funny, I was just thinking about how every weekend from now until June had us doing something. ALREADY! Amazing. Shaun's parents this weekend, Festival of Nations, Jennifer's grad party, beer fest, and then memorial day weekend. We're thinking of going camping. It's just crazy how quickly things book up!

I have to thank Shaun's aunt and uncle for giving us two more couches. We really appreciate it! Now all we need is endtables, and it'll look like we have a REAL living room!

Gotta get to bed. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute kitties!

Glad to hear you got some couches! :) Yay! for furniture (I wouldn't know how that feels).

<3, Sarah*