Tuesday, May 22

I am gainfully employed!

Today will be my first day. It's for a company that makes those security towers that you see by the door when you go into, say, Target or Kohl's, etc. Should be interesting, can't wait to get into it and see what it's all about! :)

Sorry that I haven't been calling you, friends. I have been doing poorly on that lately, and for that I apologize. Just seems like that lately, just existing was too hard. (Sad, huh?) But now that we have two incomes again, things should be looking up - so expect a call from me! :D

I have a lot of pictures that I've taken recently that I'll post at a later date.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Good luck with your new job Ta Daner. I just applied for a job as a graphic designer with capital newspapers, we'll have to see how that goes. :P

Sarah said...

Congratulations, Dana! Yay! I'm so happy for you!

And I can't wait to see your photos!! :)

I *heart* photos.